Monday, July 25, 2011

Building a Home

For as far back as I can remember, when my brother and I would talk about our dreams for our futures, my brother wanted a family, with 2 little boys (to be exact).  There were many moments in time when I really was not sure he would get there.  Well, fast forward to today.  He is a husband, loving step-dad to a tween girl and dad to a 2 year old boy with another little boy on the way (in about 2 weeks).  He and his family have bought their first house together.  I am so happy that I was able to be there today when his house got put up and set.
 


My brother going to greet the crane.
 
Front of the house.




Back of the house.

Foundation.



Back of the house getting put on the foundation.











Front of the house getting put on the foundation.










It's a house!!



  It was impressive (and done by only a 3 man crew!).  There is much more to do but the house will be a home very soon.  I am so proud and happy for my little bro!  No one deserves it more!  Love you and congrats!!!!

No comments: