Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend

What a wonderful weekend we had!  It started off with water park fun on Saturday...

Sully + Santa does not equal happy.



This is my FAVORITE pic of the weekend.  Sully and Papa...



Sully and Gamma in the water park...



On Saturday, we went back to the water park for about an hour and then after watching the Packer game, we headed to my brother's house for our family Christmas celebration. 

Sully and cousin Jerry...


Jingle boy...


4-wheeling fun!


Sully and his cousin Jack, Aunt Gina and Uncle Jesse (full house style)...

Jack is completely mesmerized by his work bench that my dad built for him.  He spent most of the night organizing it over and over...


Jerry opening one of our gifts for him...


Sully and cousin Harlie...


Our Harlie girl...


Jack using the nail gun we got him to "fix" his present...


Such a happy baby...


Gamma and Jack...


2 year old + 1 year old= impossible to get a decent cousin pic...


All and all, it was a wonderful weekend with my family.  I did not escape the weekend without injury though.  I stabbed my hand with a steak knife trying to get one of Sully's toys out of the packaging.  Yes, I totally know better.  But why does everything have to be zip-tied into the boxes, is that really necessary?  I think not.  Fortunately, I am pretty sure I will live so it is all good. 

Now I am going to enjoy my week off.

No comments: