Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The List Anew

On the first day of a brand new year, I am finding myself thinking about what I want it to hold.  There are some pretty obvious things that come to mind...

Watch less TV.

Read more.

Spend more time outside.

Run two races this year.

Blog less.  (I know this one seems odd but I am hoping to have more meaning and substance in blog posts this year so you can expect less in number but hopefully better quality.  If that makes any sense.)

But there are some more significant things I hope to embark on this year.  These things may be out of my comfort zone and involve more faith than I normally allow myself to believe I am capable of having.  But I know the benefits will far outweigh the risks and I am not afraid to see where this year takes me.

But first, a few pics from the most joyous time of year...
















Now on to watching a Badger win!!!

No comments: