Sunday, September 22, 2013

The most wonderful time of the year...

It's no secret that I love fall.  Everything about it is my favorite, the weather, the sports, the colors, the food, the decorations.   It is the whole package.  As if this was not enough, it is the prelude to the Christmas season, my second most fave time of the year.

Here is this years fall vignette.


You can see last years fall vignette here.



 Who doesn't love a chalk board sign?

I finally decided to do some outdoor fall decor as well this year.



 I plan on picking up some pots for these mums.  I just haven't gotten there yet.  Oh yeah, do you see the next project for spring?  That trim needs a paint job bad.

 Do you see the photobomber?  I didn't catch it right away.  Sneaky snake.


Last week I made my first batches of pumpkin muffins and chili of the season.



 When I am cooking, Sully likes to torture Turbo.

 I wish I could say that I make a mean chili, but the fact is that the hubs is the chili maker in the house.  He is way better at it but I could not wait for him to get home to start making it.  I needed some stat!


It was good, but not as good as his.

Hope you are all enjoying you fall!

No comments: