Sunday, January 19, 2014

Celebrating Baby Girl Groth

My sisters-in-law, Hilary and April, and mother-in-law, Subes, threw Baby Girl Groth and me an adorable and fun baby shower today.  It was so sweet with lots of pink and girly touches.

 Cupcakes by Ava, Emily and Sean.  Frosted by Hilary.


My shower hosts were so thoughtful of my gestational diabetes and I could eat EVERYTHING!!  We had soup, salad with chicken breasts, cheese and crackers and the cupcakes. 


Baby Girl Groth was beyond spoiled by so many generous people today.  I am quite touched that so many people were so excited to celebrate her impending arrival, even though she is Baby #2 for me.  Several guests drove from out of town just for the shower.

Adorbs clothes from my sister Doppleganger. 

Chandelier from her Gamma and Papa.

 Blanket by her Grandma Subes.

Those little black shoes were first her Auntie Hilary's shoes and then her cousin Ava's shoes:)  Sully was pretty excited that they "fit on his hands."

 Madeline book ends made by Grandma Subes.



The shower gang!



If possible, this shower made me even more excited and eager for this baby's arrival.  She is already so loved and that is pretty special.  She is a pretty lucky little girl.



No comments: