Monday, March 17, 2014

From the mouth of babes.

Just a little taste of some daily convos with this guy....


"What do you pee out of (as he smiles and giggles)?"

"The clock is in the poop.  Yeah, it is."

"I hit my face on the toilet!" (I don't even want to know how that happens)


Sul: "Hey, do you remember what my butt looks like?"
Me: "Um, is it brown?"
Sul: "Ha, NO ITS GREEN!"

Sul: "Fricken Mommy!"
Me: "Hey!  Dont say that!"
Sul: "Fricken Daddy!"


One night last week he climbed into my bed at 1:30 am.  He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I like your room.  I like your bed.  I like your hair.  I like your make up.  (Pause)  Do you like my bed?"  To which I whispered, "I like your room.  I like your bed.  I like your clothes."  (Pause)  To which he responded, "WOW!"


"I turned into magic.  Its a guy."

"Does chocolate make me big and strong?"

"Are fruit snacks real food?"


At the WIAA boys state basketball game last friday, "OH!!  Did you hear them say my name?  They did!"  (Talking about the man on the loud speaker, whom did not say is name or anything close to it)

"Dragons have wieners.  All of them do."

 Pay no attention to that dirty glass!

"Does batman poop on the potty?"

"I have poop skids in my pull up."

I underestimated how much we would be talking about poop, pee, wieners and vaginas on a daily basis with a 3 year old.  At least it is entertaining.  This kid cracks me up!  And here I was worried he wouldn't get as much attention with a new baby around.  He sure knows how to get one's attention!

Coming soon, my spring vignette and a kitchen project!  Yes, posts other than those that focus on my kids or pregnancy!

No comments: