Thursday, May 1, 2014

3 months!

Dear Sydney,

I met you for the first time 3 months ago.

And what a fun 3 months it has been.


We are your own personal 3 person fan club.  Cheering you on for your smiles and coos.


And you are quick to reward us.

You are pretty laid back and content, as long as you are fed and held.  You are quite the Mama's girl right now.  And I am loving it:)


You and I have had several conversations already.  You are going to be a talker like your brother.


You are still nursing great!  I can get you to sleep for about a 3-4 hour stretch in your rock n play in the evening and then the rest of the night you end up with me.  By some miracle, you slept in your rock n play for 6 hours one night.  Never happened again:)


Everything has been easier with you.  I am really able to enjoy every minute.


We can't wait to see what you will do next.


And if you can, could you look at your brother more (like 95% of the time)?  He really needs you to do this as he needs to know you are paying attention to him.  You will see how much attention he needs;)


Unfortunately, you are not a huge fan of all the attention he gives you.


I am sorry about that.  He just loves you so.  And, well, he is your brother and brothers are annoying when you are young.


Anyway, thanks for the amazing past 3 months.  Hope you are liking us just a little bit, too.

All my love,
Mama

No comments: