Tuesday, August 23, 2011

In Progress...

I absolutely love organizing and being organized.  Then why do I have rooms in my house that are not in perfect order you ask?  Life, that is why.  Stuff gets stacked in a room and not put away in the proper place, you visit the Target $1 bins 8 times in one month, you start too many projects before you have time to finish the previous one(s), you are busy multitasking 14 other things and chaos ensues.  The great thing about organizing is that it needs to be redone occasionally.  Well, I think this is a great thing because I enjoy doing it or at least the feeling of just getting done organizing.  Once again, I find the spare bedroom/office/craft room upstairs in need of another round of organizing.  Here is what it looks like now.

 It is not horrible, but I want to get it under control before I gets unmanageable.  I will start this tonight and hopefully finish by the end of the weekend.

I also have 2 other projects that I am working on.  The first is just simple art for Sully's room since he has a wall that could use some character.  I just got some cheap plastic frames from Hobby Lobby and I am placing fabric and ribbon in them.  I also took my favorite baby gift bag that I got a shower gift in and cut it to put it in two of the frames.  Here are the frames.




I should be done with these very soon and I will post pics.

I will be starting a necklace that I saw in Martha Stewart magazine.  Here are all my supplies I will need. 


I have not started yet.  I plan to start in the next day or two.  One of the reasons I started this blog was to keep myself accountable for all the projects I want to do.  I feel like I will finish them if I blog about them and they won't sit around half done forever.  I will let you know if it works.  So far, so good.

No comments: