Monday, September 19, 2011

Baby jail

I finally had to do it. I had to set up the baby jail today so I could get a few things done and be sure Sully was safe.  We have a tri-level home so I was able to vacuum the lower level while Sully slept in the upper level.  I really wanted to get the rest of the house vacuumed today so I thought I would try the baby jail and see how he did.  He played quietly for a good 15 minutes while I finished vacuuming and putting the laundry away.  However, once he saw me, it was all over and there was crying with arms raised to get him out of there.  It looked like this:

I know, that cry face is adorable!  Also, the baby jail was given to me by my Grandma who used it for my youngest cousin who is 12.  Yes, it is a vintage model but still works!

No comments: