Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hey Girl

Dear Sydney,

Four months, four amazing and wonderful months of you in our lives.


I am really seeing a lot more of Sully in you lately.  Sometimes when I look at you, I see my baby Sully.  How amazing.


This past month we took you and Sully to the Kalahari in the Dells and to your uncle's wedding in Nashville.  What a busy month!  You travel like a champ, though.  Couldn't ask for a better little traveler.  You really are quite the attention hog.  Everywhere we took you in Nashville, you would draw several women and even some men over to talk to you.  They were rewarded with Sydney smiles and coos.  What a little ham!


Unfortunately, you came home with your first cold.  And then you gave it to me.  Already sharing.  So advanced.


Just when I was starting to get concerned about you not hitting milestones, you go and roll over from your tummy to back on Friday when I got home from work.  Thanks for not making me keep worrying:)

You even slept through the night one night.  Like a real sleep through the night.  8 pm-6 am. Something your brother didn't do until he was a year old.  More commonly though, you sleep from 7:30 or 8 pm until 3 or 4 am and then eat and sleep with me until morning.  I know I need to transition you to your crib soon but you sleep so nice in your Rock n Play, I don't want to.


Remember when I asked you to look at your brother more?  Well, its not enough.  He needs you to look at him even more.  Therefore, I need you to look at him more.  Please.  Help me out here.


Thanks for another month of watching you grow and learn and interact.  I could not ask for anything more, Mitzy Moo.
Love you with all my heart,
Mama

No comments: