Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week in Review

Overall, it was a pretty good week.  The little Mister got lots of Valentines.  And why wouldn't he?  Mr adorbs that he his.






Typical parent face during bath/splash time.




We did a quick Target run on friday and had lots of fun with our new purchase in the aisles.


Gamma and Papa came to visit today.




While the boy napped, my parents and I went to the antiques mall and saw this little gem.



My mom and I were like Elf, jumped from fear when the jack popped up.  I absolutely did not buy this, don't worry.

Then tonight I did a Pinspired craft.


I was going to use real doilies but I had these paper ones so I thought I would Mod Podge them to the mason jars.


It still turned out super cute and I love them!

This marks my 100th blog post.  Thank you to all of my readers!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on your 100th post Tara! I now understand why people blog.. I love celebrating your life with you! Noah and I would love to visit you and sully one of these days!