Sunday, June 23, 2013

'Round Here

This weekend we went to Mosinee to attend a pig roast hosted by my SIL's family.  But before we went there, we had some business to take care of.  My dad has a new shed.  When he poured the concrete for the inside, my mom, niece, Harlie, and nephews, Jack and Jerry, were able to add their hand prints.  Sully was not there so my dad whipped up a little section of concrete just for him...






Just a little waverunner repair while the cement sets...


 
 Note the drool.







And then we were off to the pig roast.




 Not sure how it happened, but all the boy cousins were wearing red shirts, too cute.








And there it is, the pig is out!  The next few hours were spent removing the stuffing out of the pig and dissecting the meat from the carcass while a small crowd huddled around, eating meat off the bone.  I can't believe I didn't get a pic of the carving.  Oh well.


No comments: