Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Crafty for Mom

Warning:  If you are my mom or Subes, don't read this post until after Mothers' Day!!!



So I thought I would share my easy Mothers' Day cards that I made for our Moms and Grandmas this year in case any of you needed ideas.

This time in our lives, were littles are little, is so very short.  It is hard to believe there will be a day, in the future, where my little Mister's hand is actually bigger than mine.  Hurts to think about.  So I am going to suck it up as much as I can right now.

So I grabbed the boy, some blank cards and some craft paper and we created.



 Crafting is messy.



Notice those little toeses.



Ok.  Here are your step by step instructions:

1.  Get some blank cards.

2.  Get out some of your pretty craft/scrapbook paper that you just have laying around or go buy some.

3.  Trace your little's hand on the back of your craft/scrapbook paper and cut it out (Uncle Joey style).


4.  Take all your little hands and glue them to the front of your blank card.


5.  Open up the cards and have your little sign the card or draw some original art.


6.  Write your little's name, month and year on the front.


7.  Write your message on the inside and there ya go.  Super easy and meaningful.

Yes, I did make my own Mothers' Day card and I don't feel bad about it.  In fact, I think I am going to frame it.


Sully told me what to write on the inside.  I just love this kid!

No comments: