Monday, May 21, 2012

Locket Love

So I was trolling Etsy the other day and came across a vintage locket.

Vintage Locket Gold Filled Art Deco Round locket necklace

I seriously could not contain my excitement and then when I saw the price ($25 + shipping) I nearly died!!!  I have wanted a locket for about 10 years now.  I knew I wanted one after I had a child to carry them close to my heart all day.  Ten years ago I did not think I would be getting a vintage one but hey, my style has changed as I have aged.  I also had grand images of my husband buying it for me and surprising me.  But as I age, I live more in reality.  I immediately ordered myself the piece and 3 days later, it arrived!



It is just as beautiful as I imagined it would be.  After putting the boy to bed, I scoured my photos for the perfect sized faces.  Here is the finished product...



My two main men.  Close to my heart, all the times.  Love, love, love.

No comments: