Friday, June 15, 2012

Crafty for Dad

Since I did a Mothers' Day card craft, I felt like I had to do a Fathers' Day card craft.  It is loosely based on the Mothers' Day card idea in that you still need your kid and some blank cards but instead of craft/scrapbook paper, you need a pad of ink.


I can't say if this is the kind you are supposed to use but it said "non-toxic" so that is good enough for this nurse.

Basically, you just put a bunch of ink on your kid's foot and stamp it onto the cards.  You may need to distract them with chips, blankies and Cars movies but the end result is worth it.



Yeah, kind of a rip off of the Mothers' Day cards but I love it anyway.

FYI, your kid's foot will be black for a few days.  This is what Sully's foot looked like after I scrubbed it 3 times.


Still well worth it.

No comments: