Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Heat

I think this heat and humidity is driving people batty.  I am not kidding.

I see people all day at work so I would like to think I can make that statement and that it would have some clout behind it.

Quote from a real person today, "It's the reason I have been such a bitch the past 3 days.  I can't stand this heat!"

It stirs up irritability in people that was laying deep down, super low but as it heats up, it rises and escapes through their head.  I don't blame them, it happens to me too.

We Wisconsinites, we can't handle the heat very well.  Our bodies just weren't made for it, or at least not conditioned for it.

The one thing I do like about it is that you don't have to take 25 minutes to get dressed when you leave the house- hat, scarf, mittens, coat, boots, extra hat, scarf and mittens.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the "cold front" coming through tonight.

No comments: