Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Funday

When I woke up this morning, it was a dreary, rainy day.  I was super pumped for a lay on the couch, watch movie day.  It was not long before the sun was out and it was too nice to stay indoors.  So Sully and I took a trip to Babies R Us (that store gets me just as bad as Target).  After our attempt at an oil change failed, we headed home to fill up the pool.


Buds.  (see how nice and clean the water was initially?)


Snack break!



Can you spot the hemangioma??



Running away...

And succeeding.

Parched after all that running.


And the water is gross...

Shortly after this pic, Sully was upset about the way I offered him some more watermelon and he flung the container and spilled most of it on the ground.  And we promptly cleaned up and the fun ended.

PS Is it ok for dogs to eat lots of watermelon?  What am I in for?


No comments: