Monday, August 13, 2012

Book Worm

I have entered the book worm phase.  Apparently, it follows the sewing phase which follows the photography phase which follows the quilting phase.  Reading is my new love, my new drug.

In July, I decided it was time to get on the Twilight bandwagon.

I was convinced that I would not fall in love with the series like everyone else did.  I was sure I would find it kind of lame, stupid.

Holy crap, was I wrong!

I LOVED it!!

Here are the books, in order of how much I liked loved them.

Front Cover

Front Cover

Front Cover

Front Cover

I read them all and watched the movies in about a two week time period.

The movies have a different order of loveness...but I guess I can't yet rank them yet since I have not seen the last one.

No worries, I plan on attending a midnight showing of Breaking Dawn part 2 the day it comes out.

I have become completely and utterly obsessed with the series, to the dismay of my husband.

But now that I have finished this series, I need something new to fill the void.

I have found just the thing...



And after that, maybe this...



And hopefully, after that something else great....until I phase into something else entirely.

No comments: