Back in January, while on my new year high, I made a list of things I would like to accomplish this year. Here is what it said:
1. Finish my first quilt!-Check! I have finished a total of 3 quilts.
2. Start knitting again.- Not yet
3. Convert Sully's room into a toddler room. I have already started collecting items for this and have an idea for adding some quilt strips to a plain twin comforter.- Not yet
4. Re-decorate our bedroom. This was the first room in our house that I painted and decorated. It has been 6 years and it needs a new identity. I plan on using the quilt I am making on our bed.- Check, see it here. I still need to replace the ceiling fan though.
5. Replace both sets of sliding doors in our house- they suck.- Not yet and I am adding the front door to the list of doors that need replacing.
6. Run Crazy Legs again.-Nope, but I did run 2 5Ks this year, Race for the Cure and Hot 2 Trot, so I consider this item fulfilled.
7. Take at least a 3 day vacay with just my hubs.- Planned for September!!
8. Make and install shelving in our dining room and Sully's room.- Installed shelves but didn't make them, good enough.
9. Get to a Brewer game this year. I can't believe we didn't make it to ANY last year!- Nope, I don't see this happening either. But maybe we will make it to a Packer game.
10. Enjoy my family, my life, myself.- Working on this all the time.
I am batting about .500 or slightly better, not bad. I still have 5 more months and I know I will be getting Sully's room toddlerized this fall when he turns 2. I am super pumped about a headboard for his twin bed that I got at St Vinny's this summer. I have high hopes for knitting in the fall and winter, but we will see what happens.