Monday, January 7, 2013

Coloring contest

I think I would like to enter an adult coloring contest.  I am not kidding.  I think I would have it in the bag.  So if any of you know of any, please let me know!

Of course, the coloring contest would need to include toddlers dictating what colors you are allowed to use and the duration that you are able to use them.  The toddler is also allowed to contribute to the picture in any way possible.

Some of my masterpieces:





If you think these are sub-par, I challenge you to a coloring contest with a toddler around.

Of course, if extra points are given for freestyle, the hubs would certainly trump me...




/Sometimes you are allowed some peace to finish and you are so proud.  But then you look over and see your little dictator dunking his Lightning McQueen car into your coffee and licking it off.

No comments: