Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Robbery

I love a good bargain.  So I can't not share this with you because I feel like I just robbed Joann Fabrics today.

As I was at the check out with my burlap, paint and bird houses, I look over and what do I see?  Mini ceramic Christmas village buildings at 90% off.  Yes, I already have a large Christmas sin city but don't I need a smaller one to put either in a little boy's room or in the dining room?

Yes was the only answer I could think of that made sense.


So I got one of each of the 8 buildings.


They were $7.99 originally, $0.79 today.




See, he loves it!  Thank goodness I didn't pass it up!



We laid them all out and looked at each piece very carefully.


But wait, there is more.  I look past the buildings and see on a bottom shelf the very last of a packet of accessory pieces:  benches, clock, trees, flocked shrubs, carolers, and a man sitting on a bench.



The packet was originally $29.99, but only $2.99 today.



I am just dying over this.  It is all I could think about all day at work.

1 comment:

Andria said...

Love deals like that! they make my heart jump and my palms sweat!