Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Addiction...

Ok, it is time to just admit it.  I am completely, utterly, 100% addicted to...





THE DOLLAR BINS AT TARGET!!!

I kind of knew this for awhile but today it really became obvious.  I was at work when daycare called to say that they forgot to tell me Sully needed more formula and would it be possible if I could bring some during the lunch hour?  Ok, no biggie, of course I could as I could easily swing by as I was driving from Janesville to Madison for work.  I could just "quick" stop at Target and pick some formula up there.  I probably had about 10 minutes to perform the task at hand.  What was the first thing I did when I get into Target?  I head to the dollar bins, of course.  It did not matter that I was just at a Target about 3 days ago and carefully looked through the dollar bins at that time.  It did not matter that I only had a few minutes to get a very essential item so I could make it back to work on time.  Of course there is always time for deal-finding.  (For all of you judging me for using formula and not breastfeeding, I will have a post that explains the reason for using the more expensive but perfectly healthy alternative to breast milk another day)  Lets look at some sweet dollar bin deals that I have gotten the last few times I visited that treasure trove...

Foam letters and numbers


Foam people and animals



Little boy sunglasses

Wooden pirate mask


Bath books

And most importantly, the bug hat

Am I crazy or are these items irresistable?  I better be careful before I end up on an episode of hoarders.

2 comments:

Bethany Y said...

At least as a mommy you have a good excuse for your addiction. I am a single 24 year old and have the same addiction for the dollar bins @Target. It all started with me looking for stuff for my kids at work, and now I get stuff just because it's too good to pass up. Maybe we will share an episode of Hoarders?

Kaiti said...

I agree with you! I just hit up the dollar bin at my target on monday and reorganized my whole office!