Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Harper

Hey, this is Harper.



I just stole this from her mom, my friend's, fb page.  She may not need your help because she is quite the little fighter but why don't you help her out anyway?  You see, this little bean was born August 30, 2011, to my friend Kaiti.  You can read her birth story here.  She is a very special girl in so many ways but mostly because she is my friend's baby bird and she makes lots of people very happy.  She will be having open heart surgery tomorrow to fix a heart defect that she was born with.  Even though, the odds are in her favor to make it through the surgery and recovery process alright, that is not enough.  I don't think that would be enough for any Mama who is having their little 4 month old have open heart surgery...

So if you are a pray-er, please say a prayer for her.  If you are a positive thinker, please think positive thoughts for her.  Please think about her and her family tomorrow.

Harper, I know you will do great.  You are such a fighter.  I only hope your Mama and Daddy can make it without too much worry and anxiety!  I will be thinking about all of you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little Harper, I will pray for you and all those that love you. You must be such a special little girl and I will hold you in my heart while you have surgery and during your recovery. Bless you little one....