I really an not much of resolution maker but I do have a list of things I would like to get accomplished this year. Here it is...
1. Finish my first quilt!
2. Start knitting again.
3. Convert Sully's room into a toddler room. I have already started collecting items for this and have an idea for adding some quilt strips to a plain twin comforter.
4. Re-decorate our bedroom. This was the first room in our house that I painted and decorated. It has been 6 years and it needs a new identity. I plan on using the quilt I am making on our bed.
5. Replace both sets of sliding doors in our house- they suck.
6. Run Crazy Legs again.
7. Take at least a 3 day vacay with just my hubs.
8. Make and install shelving in our dining room and Sully's room.
9. Get to a Brewer game this year. I can't believe we didn't make it to ANY last year!
10. Enjoy my family, my life, myself.
Ok, than last one is a bit lame but sometimes I need to remind myself not just to check things off of a list but be more present in the everyday and not be in such a rush. Live in the moment and not just hurry to the next big thing. Do you have a list? What is on it?