Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Addiction...

I have two addictions right now.





1.  The muffin tin.


This is really weird, I know.  But I really cannot stop making foods in muffin form.  Granola, mini chicken pot pies and variations of, not to mention real actual muffins.  I can't get over how perfect the serving size is.  Mind-blowing.


2.  Black liquid eyeliner.


L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner 


This stuff is fantastic!  Thanks, Sarah, for introducing me to this amazing product!  The felt tip is perfect and is so user friendly.  I have actually attempted the entire eye lined with black eyeliner, something I would never have done before.  See my Sunday eyes below.


Go buy some.  And start wearing it on Sundays.

2 comments:

Andria said...

I love my muffin tins, too. I like to make mini fritattas and meatloaf pucks!

MissMS22 said...

You are very welcome!! Glad I could help :)