Saturday, October 27, 2012

23rd Month

Dear Sullivan,

You, my little one, are 23 months today.  And oh what a difference a month has made!


You turned from Mr. No into Mr. Yeah.

You are eating food!

You have turned into a copy cat, repeating everything we say.  I guess we should stop swearing around you now.

You love hot dogs, juice, "that milk" (chocolate milk), Chex, hats, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Nemo, Gnomeo and Juliet, Spongebob, football, dancing, music, jumping, turning lights on and off, snuggling with Mama, scolding Turbo, babies (younger women), Harper, "B's" (blankies), playing chase games, playing hide and seek, brushing your own teeth, books, books and more books.

I see your hands and feet grow right before my eyes.  I see you connect meaning to objects.  I feel how painful you are (jumping on me) but also how kind you are (getting other kids sippys for them).  And I am really loving the person you are growing into.  Don't ever change.  Keep being "so Sully."

Love,
Mama

No comments: