Thursday, August 28, 2014

Entryway Bench

Remember this blah entryway?


 That turned into this fantastic entryway?





But then I realized I needed a new bench because I simply could not deal with the one I had so I drafted up a sketch of one for my dad to make me the bench that I had to have for the space?


And then my mom would send me teaser texts like this one?


Well, I finally got it.  And it is perfect!!!!


 The pillow is actually a placemat!  I wish I was the genius behind that idea but I am not.  Got the idea from this blog.

 Those little cowboy boots were Sully's gift for starring standing up in his uncle's wedding in Nashville in May.



Here is the hidden corner I have never showed you.  The wall above the board and batten is still a work in progress and the organization is not optimized yet.


And one last pic...

Can't wait to haul it outside for some fall sibling pics this fall;)

Linked up to Thrifty Decor Chick Decor Chick Link up party.

No comments: