Thursday, March 15, 2012

Addiction...


Lots of you may already know what my new addiction is but in case you haven't been paying attention I will just go ahead and tell you.



My new addiction is......




















Instagram - Fast, beautiful photo sharing for your iPhone




My Instagram app on my iPhone!!!!  Why?  If you have to ask, you clearly do not have the app.  You take a quick pic of whatever, add a filter, add a comment if you want and you can instantly link it to your social media accounts.  The filters are so cool because it gives your pics a more vintage-y feel (and you all know how I like vintage-y these days, right?).  In addition, it is like a form of social media in itself as you can follow other Instagrammers and see all the latest pics on a live feed.  Social media + photography with filters?  Shut up!

Here are some of my Instagram pics:





No comments: