Sunday, March 4, 2012

Alive



The other day I was looking at my complexion in the mirror and I thought to myself, "Man, I look dead."  My under eye bags are out of control- bigger and darker than ever, my skin is a nice shade of pasty which makes any blemish stick out like a sore thumb.  Not good, not good at all.

What is a girl to do about it?  Go shopping at Sephora, of course.  The "color expert" helped me pick out this.
Age Defense BB Cream SPF 30

And I must say, it seems to be helping the situation.  Not only do I look alive, but also awake and somewhat rested.

Spring is just around the corner, so I have also infused my wardrobe with some new, fun, colorful items this week.  My spring colors are jewel-tone green, navy and orange.  But my favorite buy for spring?  These little lovelies...



That's right, rain galoshes.  Now me and Sully can go puddle jumping in style this spring.  I have also been stocking up on lots of chalk and bubbles because chalk+bubbles+rain galoshes=spring.  You can trust me, my favorite subject is math so that equation is 100% accurate.

This weekend I have been pretty serious at removing winter from the house.  Dark winter linens and curtains have been replaced with lighter, more airy options.  And every last glittery snowflake has been banished to the  basement storage.  So lets go spring, I am ready for you and I have big, big plans for you.

No comments: