Monday, March 5, 2012

Mossin' around

Yeah, pretty cheesy but I could not help myself!  Now that the winter decor is gone, the house needs some springing up.  So I picked up some moss today at Hobby Lobby and got to work on my spring vignette (you saw it right, vignette).








Note the candle tea cup.  One of my patient's actually made that for me and I get free candle refills!!


The item below is on our "fireplace" mantel.  Love.


Yes, I know the mirror is silverish and the G is gold but I like it that way.  I am a fan of mixing metallics, it looks less matchy-matchy and more collected and comfortable.  Try it, you will like it!  I am considering making a cute little bunting banner to put somewhere.  We will see if that gets done.  

The Sullymon had his 15 month appointment today.  The little peanut, only 6% for weight and 21% for height.  He makes up for the small size with personality, and oh that temper...





Little dude also has 2 ear infections:(  That explains the waking up at night lately!

1 comment:

Andria said...

That looks really cute! I am not very good at decorating with vignettes. Hope Sully feels better soon!