Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Crafts for dinner!

I envy you people that love to cook.  Those of you who like to grocery shop and meal plan.  Those of you who have the creativity to be able to throw just anything together to make a feast.  After all, eating is something you have to do every single day to live.  It is not like you can get away will only eating once a week.

I have been fooling myself for too long.  Maybe fooling others too.  Time to come clean.

Cooking, especially baking, is just not my thing.

Don't get me wrong, I love to eat some good food.  I just don't like to be the one to have to make it.  In fact, I love to eat good food so much, I started weight watchers last week.  So tonight, as I whipped up my weight watchers chili-beef tacos, I thought to myself, "I would rather be crafting.  Too bad you can't eat crafts...or quilts."

Seriously, it really is too bad that I don't have to craft or quilt to live.  That it can only be considered a want and not a need.

Oh well, I will craft on anyway.

Remember those buttons and frames I picked up at a garage sale recently?  Here is what I did with some of them.


These button letters are all over Pinterest so naturally I had to make my own.  It was stupid easy.  The hardest part was waiting a few days for the glue to dry before hanging it up.

No worries, I have plans for the rest of them.

No comments: