Monday, November 12, 2012

Addiction...

I currently have 2 addictions.





1.  The song "Home" by Phillip Phillips


I am not kidding (I even told the Hubs this), if anyone really, honestly, truly sung this to me, it would be all over.  I would be theirs.  I can't help it.  I listen to it on You Tube non-stop.  Anyone want to go to a concert next year?!?

PS- after I told the Hubs about this, he sang me the Ooooohhhhh part about 3 hours later.  I informed him it was the wrong part.










2.  Knitting.

I actually knitted all 6 of my bridesmaids hats and scarves for gifts for my wedding about 8 years ago.  I had not picked up a knitting needle since then.  Until now.  I watched a few You Tube vids as a refresher and I was good to go.  I just finished a Christmas gift for my niece, Harlie, and started a hat for a friend's newborn who is not yet born.  Up next:  a Gnome hat for the Sul.  I can't wait!



BTW- I am up to 95%!!!!  And I can smell better and swallow without swallowing 14 times!!!  So worth it!

No comments: