Sunday, November 13, 2011

Crack for Babies

I am back with a new addiction post.  However, this is not an addiction of mine so much as it is for Sully (although, I do really like them too). 



Wait for it...






Wait for it...








GRADUATES® LIL' CRUNCHIES® – Cinnamon Maple

Yep, Gerber Cinnamon Maple crunchies.  Oh my, you would have thought they slipped some sort of baby nip into these given the way he reacts to the mere sight of the container.  If he spots them, it is all over and there is no way he is not getting some.  He eyes get huge, he pants, flaps his arms and squeals with delight.  I must say, they are pretty good but I don't have quite the same reaction to them as he does.

I would like to wish my hubs a very happy 32nd B-day today!!!!  We love you!

Have a wonderful Sunday all!

No comments: