Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful...

In the spirit of this holiday season, it is only fitting that I acknowledge all that I am thankful for this year...

I am thankful for my beautiful baby boy and wonderful hubs.

I am thankful for baby boys who sleep through the night (7 nights in a row now-YEAH!!).

Although traveling with a baby and dog seems like it will take more energy than I have, I am thankful I will be spending the holiday with my family and that I have a loving family to spend it with.

I am thankful for red wine.

I am thankful for my new iPhone.

I am thankful for my health and the health of all my family.

I am thankful for a job that challenges me and that I enjoy.

I am thankful for my stay-at-home-mom Mondays.

I am thankful for those who chose to fight to protect our country and their families who sacrifice so much.

I am thankful for surviving my first year as a mother.

I am thankful that all my friends and family love Sully so much and that so many of them will be able to celebrate his first birthday with us.

I am thankful for all the experiences I have had as they have made me the person I am today.

I am thankful for amazing friends.

I am thankful for DVR.

I am thankful I am not 8 1/2 months pregnant this Thanksgiving (3rd trimesters are NOT for wimps!).

I am thankful for my 8 followers (although I know more than 8 people read this blog).

I am thankful my cholesterol medication is working.

Finally, I am thankful for my most wonderful, challenging, joyful, emotional, happy, sleepless year I have ever had.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: