Sunday, November 27, 2011

One

The boy turned one year old today.  We had a little party to celebrate.  I apologize in advance for the ridiculous amount of pics in this post.

Here is the birthday boy helping me get ready for the party this morning...


Sully is totally into balls, especially throwing them at one's head, so a ball themed party it was...



The little "man kitchen" is the handiwork of my awesome parents.




Thank you Kluz family for the birthday Monkey!



The kitchen was a BIG hit!


Sully's crowd...




The proud parents...


Poor kid, hardly got any presents...







It was just after the present opening that he took his first 2 steps!!  I have no idea how I managed not to have my camera for that, but I have about 25 witnesses to corraborate my story.  This is so Sully, he is such a ham and he totally would wait until he had a crowd around him to take his first steps.  Too funny!

And then it was time for singing and cake.  I was not sure how he would do with the cake as he does not like to touch anything wet or sticky but he did very well.



After the party, he had some balloon fun.


But then I realized we never got a family pic!  Foolish!  No worries, just set up the tripod and set the self-timer.  Phew.


 And here is the aftermath, a happy boy playing in his mess of new toys!


Thank you for all who were able to acknowledge this special day for us.  Thank you for making it special.

Happy birthday little Mister- here is to many, many more!

No comments: