Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hemangioma update!

I just wanted to give you a close up of what Sully's hemangioma looks like at almost a year.  It is fading, fading, fading bit by bit as the months pass.  It is strange to think it won't be there someday.  (I am sure there will be some mark that you will be able to see if you look real close)


Newborn


1 month


6 months



And now, almost a year.

Seriously, someday I will wake up and it will be gone...and I will be sad.  It is part of what makes Sully, Sully.  Uniquely him.  Ahhh, I won't fret too much about it, Sully is very unique in many ways.  There is not one thing, feature, personality trait that defines him.  I won't have to worry about him not being him because his hemangioma is gone, faded...

I also want to update you on the Name Bubbles.  Yup, they are still on all of the items I placed them on and have stayed there through countless hand washings and dishwasher runs.  I love those things!

  

No comments: