Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Addiction...

My not so new addiction is...

















Starting with Sully's birth announcement and following through with picture books and invitations and then our Christmas card, you can really make some great, personalized things.  I so love everything I have made on Shutterfly and here are all the cards...




And just for the hell of it (Merry Christmas to me), I went and bought myself a new lens for my camera.


Now I am obsessed with mastering bokeh photography, or at least practicing it a lot.  Bokeh is the blurring of highlights within a picture (basically).  Wikepedia has a much more in-depth definition so feel free to reference that if you need to.

(Oops, Sully is just a bit fuzzy in this one)




Yes, I did try to practice some bokeh with my pics of my Shutterfly cards (you guys are good for noticing that).  Well, have a fab Tuesday!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I can not manually focus on people either when trying for the Bokeh effect. When u master it give me some pointers!