Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gift

I would love to get the perfect gift for all of Sully's daycare providers.  But how do you do that when he has like 8 fantastic daycare providers?  How do you thank them for taking the best care of a piece of my heart each day?  How do you really show your appreciation to others who care for your baby as if he were their own?  How do you express how wonderful it is to have not a care or concern in the world when I drop him off as I know he is in loving hands? 

In the spirit of the season, I would love to get each and everyone of them a diamond ring, a piece of gold, a star.  Anything that would equal my gratitude or appreciation for what they do and how much it means to me. 

For caring for this little bug...









In the end, I chose a special ornament for his Grandma Subes which Sully gave her a few weeks ago.
For his caregivers at his daycare, I chose a small JOY ornament and holiday scratch offs (of course) in addition to a sincere handwritten letter of gratitude. 

I don't know.  Maybe it is not enough, maybe I could do better.  I hope it is perfect.

No comments: