Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye, hello!

I know 2011 has not been such a good year for everyone. But for us, it has been pretty darn good, all in all. It has been a special year of firsts for my little family. Sully has learned so much this year- eating solid foods, crawling, stair climbing, talking, pointing, throwing and the lists goes on forever. For the hubs and I, we have a whole year of parenthood under our belts so we are basically aces now...

I will miss 2011, but like all good things, it must end. I still have all the memories (and lots of pics) from this special year that I will carry over to 2012 with me. I won't forget and I am forever grateful to have had it. I don't see how it can get any better but who knows what life still has in store for us?  For anyone?

Well, off to celebrate the remaining hours of this amazing year and welcome what the future holds for us...






And from NYE 2004...

No comments: