Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Toeses

I was going to blog about all the projects that I have lined up.  And believe me, there are a lot of them in the planning stage.  It is always depressing to look around my house after I put away Christmas and see all the large cavities that their absence has left.  So I will be filling the void with lots of projects.

But some snaggle toes caught my attention....

Here is a classic shot of the snaggle toes on Christmas morning...

And then tonight, I come home to them again...






I am not going to lie, I am not one for feet but these are just irresistible.  And they are soooooo soft!  It is hard to believe that these slightly stinky baby feet will some day grow into really stinky teenage feet and then into snarly adult feet.  He will play sports on these feet, run on these feet, dance on these feet. 

These snaggle toes are one of the first things I noticed about my baby boy.  He even had them as a newborn.  So uniquely him, so imperfectly...well...perfect.

No comments: