Monday, October 17, 2011

Art

Ah, yes, a new piece of art for the home.  I made this today between mini baby boy tantrums, naps and messy mealtimes.  I saw this on Pinterest, a fantastic website that is a virtual bulletin board that you can "pin" your favorite things onto.  The person on Pinterest was somehow, via some sort of computer program geniusness, able to organize her letters and numbers on the computer to have it all printed out as one solid sheet.  I, for lack of time and patience, was not able to figure that one out so I just printed the letters/numbers out on photo paper, cut them out and pasted them together.  Then I stuck them in a $1.99 Goodwill frame and called it a day. 



(Don't look too close, I have some trimming and straightening to do)
I don't know where I will put it yet, maybe in the entryway?  I don't know yet.  I am sure the hubs will be so excited for yet another homemade art project for the walls.

This really should not have taken as long as it did but, as any woman knows, when you are multitasking 14 things at once, things take longer to finish.  In lieu of this little gem's creation, we will be enjoying a delicious oven baked frozen pizza for dinner.  Ta ta!

No comments: