Monday, October 24, 2011

Susie Homemaker

Yep, thats me, just call me Susie Homemaker.  Why?  I will tell you why.  I made TWO dinners tonight, not one but TWO, I tell you!  The one we are eating tonight is turkey burgers and pasta salad.  But first, I whipped up a batch of cavatini this afternoon. 



One batch will be cooked tomorrow night for dinner and the other I popped in the freezer for another day.  If you are like me and don't typically freeze meals, click this link for helpful tips for freezing pretty much anything. (Thanks again Kaiti!)

While I was slaving away in the kitchen, little Mister was busy exploring...




Later, he was being silly with his sippy cup...


And then he was faking actually drinking from the sippy...



Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Kaiti said...

My pleasure! Maybe we should have a soup exchange day!? The boys can watch the kids and we will cook, drink etc!!

Mama Bird said...

That is awesome that you say that. I was thinking as I was making it that we should really get together and make a bunch of stuff to freeze while we have some cocktails. Lets do it!!