Thursday, October 13, 2011

Busy Boy

Here is Mr. Busy in action.  You will hear me (yes, that annoying background voice) trying to get him to say his most favorite word, Uh Oh.



And here he is playing ball.  Usually he is laughing hysterically when you are playing ball with him but of course he is not when I am taking a video, go figure.


I feel like lately everytime I see him he is morphing into a mini real person everyday.  He is just becoming so independent.  No, I don't mean he is cooking his own food and doing his own laundry.  But he does not depend on us for constant entertainment, moving from one task to another or from one room to another.  I think I am supposed to feel sad about this, that he is not a "baby" anymore but....I don't.  (Of course he will always be "my baby", don't be ridiculous)  I truly don't feel sad because everyday he does something new or says a new word or remembers to close the garage door as I am carrying him into the house, I am learning more about his personality....and I am in awe.  I love him more as everyday passes, the more I know about him, the more I love him.  So no, I would not go back to his newborn days, I prefer to move forward and learn more about this amazing person.  I had no idea how enjoyable it would be to watch my child grow and learn.  I can't wait to see what he does next!

Now, GO BREWERS!!!!

1 comment:

Susie said...

When my kids were growing up, people would ask me what ages were my favorite.  I would always answer, "What they are now."  And it was always the truth.